We are looking for joint ventures (JV) with biodiesel players, governmental organization, corporate investors, VCs, and project investors.
As a JV partner EnzymoCore will supply enzymes to JV. EnzymoCore allows the JV to use IP protected enzymatic technology & provides the engineering know-how. EnzymoCore will provide production process technology including pre- & post-treatment know-how.
The JV partner on the other hand will provide the JV with the required finance to purchase the feedstocks, employ the professional team, run the plant operation and sell the biodiesel at the market price.
It is a unique Win-Win mutually beneficial business model.
Please see attached company movie, publication with our Korean Partner M-Energy on the use of brown grease from wastewater treatment plants to produce Biodiesel as well as company presentation.
The Business Model:
EnzymoCore had invested millions of US dollars for the invention & development of such technology in order to realize it at the commercial scale. The company is seeking potential partners, preferably, biodiesel producers/oil collectors, in order to create a Joint Venture (JV) to jointly produce spec-grade ASTM & EN biodiesel.
JV with biodiesel players (our JV partners are producers, organic oil traders, etc.)
Active Partnership – New entity to be equally owned by the parties, where each party contributes to the JV its best knowledge & connections
- EnzymoCore allows the JV to use IP-protected enzymatic technology.
- EnzymoCore provides the technology and engineering know-how.
- EnzymoCore provides production process technology including pre- & post-treatment know-how.
- EnzymoCore will ensure the ongoing supply of the Enzyme to the JV.
- The JV partner will provide the JV with the required finance to run the activity, such as purchase of raw materials, equipment/retrofitting, etc.
- JV will purchase the feedstock, employ the professional team, run the plant operation and sell the biodiesel at the market price.
- Expected ROI is within < 36 month!